Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gone Heads (GH)...

These fellas were all sold or bartered over the last couple of months.  I'm really hoping they are enjoying their new homes.











This guy was bartered with.  A neighbor chopped down my tree and he received this for his troubles:




Unfortunately, I failed to photograph some of the heads.  I hate when I do that.  I have a whole lost generation of stuff floating around out there because I was too lazy to document my work.  A lot of stuff from the late nineties that I sold at the end-of-semester pottery sales at college are totally gone.  I probably only documented twenty percent of my work back then, and I was prolific.  I practically lived at the ceramic lab.  I blame having a digital camera that I didn't know how to use.  However, if I ever get around to developing my rolls of film from the late nineties, I should be able to corral a large number of pieces that only exist in my memory right now.  I really should get those films developed before that outdated technology doesn't exist anymore, if it doesn't already.   Damn it, I hate knowing there's a number of GH out there that I don't have documented.  Bums me out, man.


Always Document Your Work,

paulsen

No comments:

Post a Comment